Monday, May 12, 2008

Origins- Silk Screen Refining Powder Makeup Review- My Face Buttah




I just love this stuff! It makes my face feel like buttah!! lol This is my daily powder/foundation. It can be worn over liquid foundation or alone. In the winter I did wear it over my foundation but in the hotter, more humid spring/summer months I’m wearing it alone (after my skin care regimen, of course). For me, it has just the right amount of coverage without giving me the cakey look or feel. Previously, I was wearing Studio Fix by Mac (which I still like and is always my back up plan) but I feel that this gives me just as much coverage without caking up or feeling too thick. I’m pretty fair skinned so I wear the color, Tender and it seems to match perfectly. This is definitely one to try for us women who also tend to break out or get clogged pores. My skin is okay but has a tendency to have the occasional break out. My break outs have significantly decreased since using this powder and I don’t think it is a coincidence!

Origins
Silk Screen Refining Powder Makeup
$23.50

No comments: